There are two types of manager roles in Shoppr. Organization Manager and Group Manager.
The organization manager has full access to the organization. Users with a Manager role can perform below actions:
- Adding and removing teammates/users to the organization account
- Creating Groups/Sub Accounts for the organization
- Integrating stores and marketing channels with organization account as well as any groups/sub-accounts.
- Adding teammates/users in groups/sub-accounts
The group manager has full access to a particular group. Users with a group manager role can perform below actions:
- Adding and removing teammates/users to the group
- Integrating stores and marketing channels in the group