There are two types of user roles in Shoppr. Organization User and Group User.
The organization user has read-only access to the organization. Users with a user role can perform below actions:
- View other teammates/users in the organization
- View Groups/Sub-accounts of the organization
- View dashboards for stores connected in the organisation account or any of the group/sub-accounts.
- View teammates/users in groups/sub-accounts
The group user has read-only access to a particular group. Users with a group user role can perform below actions:
- View teammates/users in the group
- View stores and marketing channels in the group